Looking for the best Physiotherapy Clinic in Newcastle?
Looking for the best physiotherapy clinic in Newcastle?
Look no further than Next-Gen Physio Newcastle – your after hours physio. We offer a range of quality physiotherapy and massage services in the Newcastle and Lake Macquarie areas.
Next-Gen Physio offers a range of specific services to assist our patients manage pain and injury.
- After hours appointments:
- 7am – 7pm Monday – Friday, 7am – 3pm Saturday
- One-on-one physiotherapy and massage in private rooms
- Onsite health fund claiming [HICAPS]
- Workers Compensation claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims [CTP]
- Medicare approved Chronic Disease Management Plans (CDM)
- Department of Veteran Affairs approved
- Postural assessments
- Workplace and Ergonomic Assessments
- Sophisticated GAITSCAN analysis of foot function
- Provision of custom orthotics
- Running analysis
- NormaTec recovery system
- Private rehabilitation room
All Next-Gen treatments begin with a thorough assessment using the latest in hands on and technological equipment to get to the bottom of a patient’s problem and determine the cause. Aren’t sure? Book an assessment.
This may involve checking old or current injuries, tightness and pain being experienced by our patients.
All Next-Gen patients receive a detailed computer based plan with the number of sessions, diagnosis, reasons for the problem and any treatment required. No being left in the dark about what is required.
- Assessment, diganosis and treatment
- Musculoskeletal pain, injury and dysfunction
- One-on-one sessions with 100% attention to your needs
All forms of pain from sporting injuries to office related back and neck concerns, headaches, migraine, sciatica, fibromyalgia and many other types of pain can be treated with physiotherapy and exercise.
The AxIT System: Stop Guessing. Start Measuring
- State of the art strength testing equipment
- Use AxIT for measuring performance, prevention or rehabilitation
- Target key areas that need improvemen
- Series of exercises to be done at home or when visiting clinic
- All ages and fitness levels
- Provide real time relevant feedback to your therapist
- Remedial and relaxation massage specialists
- Can effectively treat tension, soreness and chronic pain
- Specialists in sports massage, deep tissue massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Thorough health assessment and individualised exercise treatment plans
- Assists in the prevention and management of diabetes and obesity
- Personal one-on-one sessions focus on your needs
Hands On Therapy
- Soft tissue massage
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Muscle energy techniques
- Active release therapy
- Trigger point release therapy
The NormaTec Recovery System is used frequently with great success post-surgery to assist in the better flow of fluid in and around the surgery site. Can also be used following intensive exercise and sporting activity to assist in the removal of waste from the muscles. Very relaxing if you have been working and on your feet all day or if you are an elite athlete needing faster recovery times.
- Target and treat specific areas
- Decrease pain, headaches, muscle spasm and tightness
- Combine with physio treatment for best results
Dry needling uses sterile acupuncture needles inserted deep into muscle tissue to assist in the improvement of blood flow and nerve response to a particular area of the body. When combined with a physiotherapy treatment, the effects of deep tissue therapy and massage offer faster recovery, reduction in overall swelling and pain associated with surgery or injury.